MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Are we angry enough to do something yet?
- Okay, so maybe it wasn’t quite 44,510 . . .
- Thanks for dragging Beaumont through the mud again, Brent!
- Legally Speaking: Not your typical day in court
- Legally Speaking: Still more disorder in the court
- Legally Speaking: Free legal advice, from people who learned the hard way
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- ‘Johnny Football’ files trademark infringement lawsuit over shirts
- Etoile couple says PU attorney should have ‘done homework’ before suing them
- Legally Speaking: You’ve Been Served — Without Ever Leaving the Computer
- Worker falls off ladder, sues homeowner
- ‘Swamp People’ sue local residents after check for guest appearance bounces
- Homeowners association president files $10 million defamation suit against resident
- Man shot while on toilet sues Remington
- UTMB department chair sought to remove ‘foreign trained’ doctors, suit says
- TV lawyer indicted for stealing clients’ money
- Insurance agent sues State Farm over ‘scratch agency’ program
Tag CloudAct asbestos breach of contract Civil rights contract court death debt Discovery discrimination Eastern District of Texas employer Feb Galveston Galveston County District Court home Inc insurance Jefferson Jefferson County Jefferson County District Court judgment June law lawsuit Legal loss Man March Newsline Personal injury Personal Injury-motor vehicle plaintiff property Provost Umphrey Law Firm resident settlement state Texas trial vehicle water work wreck wrongful termination
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: January 2008
Orig. Filing Date: 01/23/2008 Certificate #: 72065 Assumed Name: BARB’S BASKETS & GIFTS Owner Name: MATTHEWS BARBARA Expiration Date: 1/23/2018 Status: Active Orig. Filing Date: 01/23/2008 Certificate #: 72066 Assumed Name: GLORY ROAD Owner Name: ELLIOTT KELLY Expiration Date: 1/23/2018 … Read MoreBusiness, Jefferson County, News
Jefferson County Lasalle Bank National Association has filed an application for foreclosure against the property of Carla Derouen, located at 6430 Terrell Street, Groves, Texas 77619. The application was filed with the Jefferson County District Court on Jan. 18. The … Read MoreForeclosure, Jefferson County, News
To treat life-threatening heart conditions, Texas residents Lawrence Booth and Larry Easter were given implantable cardiac defibrillators (ICD), to detect and correct both fast and slow heart rates. But the men believe the ICD’s have caused them pain and suffering and have filed a lawsuit against the manufacturer.