MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Are we angry enough to do something yet?
- Okay, so maybe it wasn’t quite 44,510 . . .
- Thanks for dragging Beaumont through the mud again, Brent!
- Legally Speaking: Not your typical day in court
- Legally Speaking: Still more disorder in the court
- Legally Speaking: Free legal advice, from people who learned the hard way
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- ‘Johnny Football’ files trademark infringement lawsuit over shirts
- Etoile couple says PU attorney should have ‘done homework’ before suing them
- Legally Speaking: You’ve Been Served — Without Ever Leaving the Computer
- Worker falls off ladder, sues homeowner
- Homeowners association president files $10 million defamation suit against resident
- ‘Swamp People’ sue local residents after check for guest appearance bounces
- Man shot while on toilet sues Remington
- UTMB department chair sought to remove ‘foreign trained’ doctors, suit says
- TV lawyer indicted for stealing clients’ money
- Insurance agent sues State Farm over ‘scratch agency’ program
Tag CloudAct asbestos breach of contract Civil rights contract court death debt Discovery discrimination Eastern District of Texas employer Feb Galveston Galveston County District Court home Inc insurance Jefferson Jefferson County Jefferson County District Court judgment June law lawsuit Legal loss Man March Newsline Personal injury Personal Injury-motor vehicle plaintiff property Provost Umphrey Law Firm resident settlement state Texas trial vehicle water work wreck wrongful termination
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: June 2008
An African American woman who said a West Orange beauty supplier denied her employment so it could meet its quota of white employees has received a settlement from a suit filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed on her behalf.
TEXARKANA, Ark. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Newly severed defendants in the Colossus class action — USAA and ANPAC Insurance Companies — have filed emergency motions for the Miller County Circuit Court to reconsider and vacate the Severance Order and to stay the case pending appellate review.