MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Are we angry enough to do something yet?
- Okay, so maybe it wasn’t quite 44,510 . . .
- Thanks for dragging Beaumont through the mud again, Brent!
- Legally Speaking: Not your typical day in court
- Legally Speaking: Still more disorder in the court
- Legally Speaking: Free legal advice, from people who learned the hard way
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- ‘Johnny Football’ files trademark infringement lawsuit over shirts
- Etoile couple says PU attorney should have ‘done homework’ before suing them
- Legally Speaking: You’ve Been Served — Without Ever Leaving the Computer
- Worker falls off ladder, sues homeowner
- ‘Swamp People’ sue local residents after check for guest appearance bounces
- Homeowners association president files $10 million defamation suit against resident
- Man shot while on toilet sues Remington
- UTMB department chair sought to remove ‘foreign trained’ doctors, suit says
- TV lawyer indicted for stealing clients’ money
- Insurance agent sues State Farm over ‘scratch agency’ program
Tag CloudAct asbestos breach of contract Civil rights contract court death debt Discovery discrimination Eastern District of Texas employer Feb Galveston Galveston County District Court home Inc insurance Jefferson Jefferson County Jefferson County District Court judgment June law lawsuit Legal loss Man March Newsline Personal injury Personal Injury-motor vehicle plaintiff property Provost Umphrey Law Firm resident settlement state Texas trial vehicle water work wreck wrongful termination
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We all know Texas swells with pride. But our state is swelling in many other areas, too Ã¯Â¿Â½ our economy, population and our need for infrastructure and resources are all growing. By now we know domestic natural gas plays a large role in our nation’s pursuit of energy independence.
GALVESTON – Galveston resident Petri Urvil claims ARI & Associates Inc. failed to perform post-hurricane work at his residence and has filed a lawsuit. According to a lawsuit filed Jan. 17 in Galveston County District Court, ARI “has failed to … Read MoreConsumer Fraud/Deceptive Trade, Galveston County, News
GALVESTON – Brazoria County residents Shelly Branch and Stanley Shelton have filed suit over a 2010 two-vehicle collision in Galveston. A lawsuit filed Jan. 13 in Galveston County District Court claims La Marque resident Raul Trevino Jr. caused the accident … Read MoreGalveston County, News, Personal Injury-Motor Vehicle