MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Home ownership is not for everyone
- Bill to control lawsuit lenders passes first test
- Dog urine lawsuit all wet
- Honoring the fallen in Smithville
- Cornyn: Is this America or China?
- Legally Speaking: Will litigate for food
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Ninth Court affirms eminent domain powers of TransCanada Keystone Pipeline
- Hurricane Ike trial: Jurors hit National Lloyds with $915K verdict
- Galveston Co. judge arrested, charged with alleged abuse of office
- Benzene suit against 18 companies slated for trial in summer of 2014
- Taylor: TWIA reforms killed by trial lawyers, Steve Mostyn
- Suit against STI for damage suffered to rental equipment dismissed
- Mother says doctor’s late delivery to blame for son’s birth defects
- ‘Swamp People’ sue local residents after check for guest appearance bounces
- Ex-Kemah mayor’s defamation lawsuit scheduled for trial in July
- Lawsuit targets Galveston Co. for firing woman who reported alleged sexual harassment
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudAct asbestos breach of contract business Civil rights contract court death debt Discovery discrimination Eastern District of Texas employer Feb Galveston Galveston County District Court home Inc insurance Jefferson Jefferson County Jefferson County District Court judgment June law lawsuit Legal Man March Newsline Personal injury Personal Injury-motor vehicle plaintiff property Provost Umphrey Law Firm resident settlement state Texas trial vehicle water work wreck wrongful termination
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Texarkana, Ark. Category Archives: Texarkana, Ark.
TEXARKANA, Ark. — In an offshoot to the Colossus class action, American National Property and Casualty Co., the only remaining defendant, is asking the Miller County judge to rule on a joint motion filed almost two years ago.
TEXARKANA, Ark. — Six years into a pending Arkansas class action litigation and still maintaining their innocence against the plaintiffs’ allegations, defendant Farmers Insurance Co. wants to recoup the millions they have spent providing documents to the plaintiffs’ attorneys. Farmers, … Read More
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. — U.S. District Judge Jimm Larry Hendren dismissed a woman’s allegations that the Arkansas amusement park, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, was responsible for her injuries after she fell off a park bench. The judge found that … Read More
Arkansas Supreme Court
TEXARKANA, Ark. — The Arkansas Supreme Court will hear oral arguments on April 15 about the process used to approve the certificate that granted SWEPCO’s construction of the John W. Turk Power Plant located in southern Arkansas.
TEXARKANA, Ark. –With pretrial proceedings complete in the multidistrict Stand ‘n Seal Products Liability litigation, consolidated cases are being remanded to their original courts, including cases pending out of Texarkana and Beaumont.
TEXARKANA, Ark. — If a recently filed class action is successful, each driver in Arkansas may receive $2,500 from companies that may have obtained their personal information illegally through the Arkansas Department of Licensing.
Judge Kirk Johnson
TEXARKANA, Ark. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Shortly after an order for $315,000 in sanctions, Foremost Insurance Co. may have the opportunity to be dismissed from a pending Arkansas class action.
EL DORADO, Ark. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Texas lawyers are seeking class action status for a lawsuit recently filed in Arkansas which alleges some Remington rifles contain defective triggers. Seeking more than $5 million in damages, attorneys from Dallas and Houston filed a … Read More
FORT SMITH, Ark. Ã¯Â¿Â½ While riding in a freightliner truck through Arkansas, the driver asked the passenger to conduct traffic after the truck broke down on the interstate. The truck was disabled on the right side of an exit ramp … Read More
EL DORADO, Ark. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Working for a branch of the Arkansas Department of Education, an employee alleges she was forced to have an affair with her supervisor to retain her job. Two years later and saying she was overcome with … Read More