Beaumont local Ronald Randle has filed suit against Lakarra Monet Broussard, also a Beaumont resident, for causing a motor vehicle collision.
The suit was filed Feb. 27 in Jefferson County District Court.
According to the lawsuit, Broussard caused a motorcycle collision on July 23, 2011, when she drove through a red light at the intersection of Washington Boulevard and the Interstate 10 service road.
The suit accuses Broussard of negligently failing to yield the right of way, keep a proper lookout and apply her brakes in a timely manner.
The plaintiff is suing for his alleged past and future medical expenses, mental anguish, pain, impairment, disfigurement and lost wages, plus all court costs.
Beaumont attorney Tommy Yeates of Moore, Landrey represents him.
Judge Milton Shuffield, 136th District Court, is assigned to the case.
Case No. D192-025
- Warner Bros, Hayes siblings hit with copyright suit over 2013 blockbuster 'The Conjuring'
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Jefferson County 136th Court District : November 2015
- Recent patent infringement cases filed in the Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Congressman says asbestos reform needed to protect veterans, first responders
- Family of man killed in 2013 rear-end collision sues driver, alleging negligence
- Seaman blames two marime companies for accident aboard vessel
- Motorist sues Bay Oil Company, alleging negligence in collision
- Seaman sues maritime company, alleging negligence in accident aboard vessel
- Slip & fall at ice machine results in suit against Valero