A bank is filing an application to foreclose on a Port Neches home.
Wells Fargo Financial Texas Inc. filed an application for home equity foreclosure Jan. 13 in the Jefferson County District Court concerning property at 674 Birchwood Drive, Port Neches.
The court filing states on Oct 25, 2007, Trisha D. Gonzales and Danny R. Gonzales executed a promissory note. The bank contends on June 30, 2011, the Gonzales' failed to remit payment and as of Dec. 13, 2013, the payments were are at least 30 months in default.
The amount required to cure the default on or before Dec. 4, 2013 is $27,485.71, according to the court filing.
Wells Fargo is seeking court authorization to foreclose on the Gonzales' property.
The petitioner is being represented in the case by attorneys Joseph M. Vacek, Anthony Waddell, Lauren Christoffel, Danya Fuller Gladney, Coury M. Jacocks and Connie J. Vandergriff of Addison.
The case has been assigned to Judge Donald Floyd, 172nd District Court.
Jefferson County District Court Case No. E195-126
This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed in the Jefferson County District Court. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Three accident victims take driver to court for failed u-turn maneuver
- Texas jury cuffs China-based company with $31.5M patent infringement verdict
- Woman struck in vehicle at intersection sues for damages in roll-over accident
- Pedestrian faults alleged inebriated driver for hitting him
- Woman blames couple for damages and injuries in collision
- Railway worker claims damages from abrupt locomotive jolt
- Hotel guest sues for damages, claiming disabled door struck him
- Montgomery County man wants to know if jury pools are racially balanced
- MetLife suspects widow of murder, seeks representation for surviving children
- Suit alleging FMLA violation brought against Avance Inc.