As an alumnus of the University of Texas Law School and the father of a recent UT graduate, I pay close attention to what is going on at my alma mater. Sadly, I have witnessed at UT many of the ailments afflicting higher education generally: rising tuition, declining academic performance, bloated administrative bureaucracy, curricula infected with identity politics, officious “diversity” enforcers who abuse their authority, and a climate of political correctness that overreacts to every passing fad.
- Dodd-Frank replacement, Heritage Foundation ideas on tap for discussion
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Daughter claims father is squandering mother's IRA
- Woman sues Vidor businessman after handicapped son struck
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.