- Motiva’s motion for summary judgment denied in fire injury suit
- Boat full of Harvey rescuers heaved into energized power line, Entergy sued for $1M
- Class action lawsuit filed against Asurion over alleged pay practices
- Attorney John Morgan is a glutton for punishment
- Southwest permitted existence of 'whites only' break room at Hobby for years, former ramp agent's suit alleges
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.