HOUSTON – A Fort Worth woman alleges she has been able to find work because of injuries she sustained because of a fall at a jewelry store.
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Discovery battle erupts in scaffold injury suit
- Man seeks insurance payout after crash with underinsured driver
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
- Stand Alone-metal sculpture
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.