HOUSTON – The Texas Supreme Court has been asked to intervene in a discovery dispute between chemical companies Helena Chemical Co. and Monsanto.
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Resort Installation Systems sued for breach of contract
- FedEx sued for allegedly firing black worker who took offense to racial epithet
- Jefferson County 136th District Court: Docket for June 2013
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.