- Trial of hail lawsuit ends with TWIA victory
- With Bradley out, JC trial lawyers throw financial support behind Chappell in race to replace Judge Floyd
- Appeals court denies rehearing after overturning $9.6 million judgment for Dickinson ISD over Ike damages
- Former TTLA president referred to State Bar of Texas for possible disciplinary action
- Federal jury finds DynaEnergetics did not infringe competitor’s patent
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.