- Lawsuit: water ride at popular Galveston attraction caused man to sustain traumatic brain injury
- Baptist Hospitals, doc victorious in med-mal trial - plaintiffs held defendants were liable for man’s suicide
- Appeals court affirms partial summary judgment, dismissal in dispute over pipeline construction
- Wrongful termination suit against UT Health alleges director fired for taking FMLA leave
- Appeals court rules report that connected hospital to newborn's death is sufficient
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.