HEMPSTED (Southeast Texas Record Weekly) -- Hardin County Precinct 6 Constable Tim Moody has been indicted on a misdemeanor charge of abuse of official capacity, but plans to plead not guilty.
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Texas discovery rules make case research daunting task
- Stand Alone-metal sculpture
- Woman sues Vidor businessman after handicapped son struck
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.