Imagine setting up trusts to settle claims for asbestos-related injuries and letting plaintiffs' lawyers administer them. Now imagine a baseball game at which the home team makes the rules. Who thinks that's a good idea?
- Dodd-Frank replacement, Heritage Foundation ideas on tap for discussion
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Daughter claims father is squandering mother's IRA
- Woman sues Vidor businessman after handicapped son struck
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.