AUSTIN -- On Aug. 4, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Texas Association of Business filed suit against the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and the U.S. Department of the Treasury, along with the respective heads of those organizations, John Koskinen and Jacob Lew.
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
- Texas discovery rules make case research daunting task
- Woman sues Vidor businessman after handicapped son struck
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.