In earlier installments of this series ("When Judges Get Cute," "Lyrical Law"), we examined how judges have used song lyrics and humor in writing judicial opinions. In this final segment, we'll look at how judges over the years have employed rhymed verse in their opinions.
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Resort Installation Systems sued for breach of contract
- FedEx sued for allegedly firing black worker who took offense to racial epithet
- Jefferson County 136th District Court: Docket for June 2013
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.