ST. LOUIS – Jurors on July 12 handed Johnson & Johnson a body-blow, levying a total $4.14 billion in punitive damages and $550 million in compensatory damages to 22 women who claimed its talcum powder contained asbestos that caused them to develop ovarian cancer.
- Court docs: League City daycare responsible for infant girl's 'last nap forever'
- Suit links ‘douche bag machine’ at Madison’s to shooting death of Vidor man by off duty cop
- Titus County sues Texas AG following opinion ordering opioid time and expense records released
- DoorDash's pay practices called into question
- N.Y. state photographer raises copyright infringement allegations against local Spanish-language publication
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.