- Reinsurance expert: Biggest challenge in Texas is legal fraud, says HB 1774 a ‘fantastic step in the right direction’
- Galveston faces lawsuit over alleged fatal shooting of female resident by off-duty police officer
- JC wrongful death suit against ExxonMobil called up for trial
- Kent Livesay has lots of time to watch soap operas
- Lawsuit: 'unsecured and unattended' stool at Houston train station caused passenger's fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.