- Vehicle occupants allege they were crashed into by USPS truck
- Clearing civil dockets and emptying jails, Jefferson County district judge making good on campaign promises
- Credit company accused of forcefully repossessing vehicle, injuring woman
- Lawsuit abuse watchdog says health care advertising a threat to patients, urges Texas Legislature to take action
- $1M lawsuit: Bed bug bites resulted in ‘severe personal injuries’
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.