HOUSTON - The U.S. District Court for the Central District of California Western Division has issued a ruling in favor of Segler Holdings LLC in its case against supermodel Marisa Miller and Cartel Management, her management company.
- $5M concussion suit brought against Santa Fe ISD over football injury
- ARNOLD & ITKIN LLP: Bouchard Seeks Payday for Barge Explosion at Victims’ Expense
- Centerpoint Energy Houston Electric seeks reimbursement for damage to pole caused by driver
- Trial of hail lawsuit ends with TWIA victory
- With Bradley out, JC trial lawyers throw financial support behind Chappell in race to replace Judge Floyd
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.