SAN ANTONIO – Texas attorney Mikal C. Watts said his attempt to garner at least $150 million in attorney fees from a $1.5 billion court settlement against Switzerland-based Syngenta AG, a global agribusiness chemical company accused of damaging U.S. farmers with genetically altered corn, is justified.
- Woman sues solid waste collection companies for sexual harassment
- JC jury delivers $44M verdict for fatal workplace accident at ExxonMobil refinery
- Motiva’s motion for summary judgment denied in fire injury suit
- JC slip & fall plaintiff seeks final judgment on $115K verdict
- Harris County constable accused of terminating employee for reporting discriminatory practices
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.