NEW ORLEANS – Attorneys for the plaintiffs steering committee (PSC) in the multidistrict class-action litigation over the Deepwater Horizon explosion and oil spill have asked the presiding judge to approve $600 million in attorney and common plaintiff benefit fees, saying the reimbursement is warranted given the case's staggering scope and complexity.
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- Man seeks insurance payout after crash with underinsured driver
- Worker with back injury claims Rowan forced him to lift heavy material
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.