&&& HOUSTON – On Nov. 14, the case judge presiding over the seven-year lawsuit between ION Geophysical Corp. and WesternGeco LLC offered no final judgment on the patent infringement case and decreased the appeal bond amount.
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Man seeks insurance payout after crash with underinsured driver
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.