AUSTIN – A letter sent from Gov. Greg Abbott to Travis County Sheriff Sally Hernandez threatens budgetary and legislative action if certain demands aren’t met. The letter, which was dated Jan. 23, is in response to the new Travis County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) policy that details cooperation procedures with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Harris County Sheriff's deputy alleges social media policy violates rights
- Benzene suit alleges 9 companies responsible for man's multiple myeloma
- New business licenses/assumed names issued in Jefferson County
- Med-mal suit blames podiatrist for foot pain
- Stand Alone-metal sculpture
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.