- $555K verdict rendered in JC med-mal alleging doc discharged sedated patient
- Patient alleges dental implants were defective
- No cheddar for trucker who claims rat caused him to panic and fall while brushing teeth
- Texas Bar launches counterattack in legal fight to stop collection of mandatory dues
- Woman accuses former CITGO CEO of firing her for refusing to commit criminal acts on his behalf
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.