CLEVELAND (Legal Newsline) - Plaintiffs in bellwether trials blaming the opioid industry for the nation's addiction crisis have allowed a Monday deadline to pass, apparently without turning over any proof of specific prescriptions that were made in error.
- Fecal matter in the pool, 24 Hour Fitness sued for man's 'severe' bacterial infection
- Past and present Texas Bar presidents trade letters over ‘unprecedented’ voter ‘suppression’
- Major hotel chains seek to dismiss antitrust suit, online booker alleges conspiracy to inflate prices
- Paul ‘Chip’ Ferguson tries again for pizza dough
- Harris County couple alleges 'malicious statements' were posted about them on Nextdoor
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.