- Attorney for Kallop Enterprises says Klein motion to show authority is just the latest ‘tactic’ to ‘harass’ clients
- On appeal, State Farm argues judge erred in disregarding jury findings in Ike suit
- Off to the governor: Bill aiming to curtail attorney solicitation of local governments
- Man slips on water by cooler nearly two years ago, sues Beaumont Chevron for $200K
- Dismissed: Former HC treasurer’s $1M suit against water thrower, defendant had offered to pay for dry cleaning
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.