“Oh my gosh! I'd file a suit too!! Or free phones for life lol” “What the hell, file a lawsuit haha” Above are two of the comments friends of Luke Schilhab of Lake Jackson made on his Facebook page when he posted a photograph of the cell phone-shaped, second-degree burn he received on the right side of his abdomen after rolling over on the iPhone 6 he'd left lying on the bed next to him when he went to sleep one night last April.
- Vehicle occupants allege they were crashed into by USPS truck
- Clearing civil dockets and emptying jails, Jefferson County district judge making good on campaign promises
- Credit company accused of forcefully repossessing vehicle, injuring woman
- $1M lawsuit: Bed bug bites resulted in ‘severe personal injuries’
- Waxahachie man alleges new school sits on contaminated site
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.