“Oh my gosh! I'd file a suit too!! Or free phones for life lol” “What the hell, file a lawsuit haha” Above are two of the comments friends of Luke Schilhab of Lake Jackson made on his Facebook page when he posted a photograph of the cell phone-shaped, second-degree burn he received on the right side of his abdomen after rolling over on the iPhone 6 he'd left lying on the bed next to him when he went to sleep one night last April.
- Texas opioid MDL: proposed attorney fee protocol would delay release of billing records
- Attorney vows to appeal sanctions imposed in case involving incapacitated millionaire
- TWIA says ‘Sunset Bill’ will help serve policyholders better
- Parent alleges Landry's Seafood negligence caused fall as he tried to save children from train, sues for $1M plus
- Passenger alleges cruise company's negligence caused fall aboard ship
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.