- Texas opioid MDL: proposed attorney fee protocol would delay release of billing records
- Attorney vows to appeal sanctions imposed in case involving incapacitated millionaire
- TWIA says ‘Sunset Bill’ will help serve policyholders better
- Arnold & Itkin file nearly two dozen Harvey lawsuits in one day
- Worker blames injuries on Union Pacific Railroad's alleged failure to provide safe place to work
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.