- Sanctions sought: LaBelleCo claims Arnold & Itkins attorney should have known suit was ‘fictitious’
- Houston firefighters accept Tony Buzbee’s offer to mediate Prop B dispute
- Union Pacific Railroad worker alleges he was injured when Railcrew Xpress driver fell asleep at the wheel
- Man accuses law firm of unlawful attempt to collect debt on personal loan
- Chili's Bar & Grill patron seeks $1 million over fall allegedly caused by spilled soda
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.