Clark Hill PLC recently issued the following announcement.
The holidays can be a stressful time for everyone. As an employer, are you confident in your ability to deal with advanced FMLA issues, especially when your employee has a stress or anxiety diagnosis?
Join us for breakfast and Continuing Education as we discuss:
• What if you are preparing termination paperwork and the employee requests FMLA leave
• Can bad behavior be retroactively excused
• Best practices for intermittent leave for anxiety disorders
• FMLA interference and retaliation claims are on the rise
• Confirming the employee is able to return to work
• Coordinating with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other types of leave or laws
We may not be able to eliminate the stress for you or your employees, but we hope to help you avoid being a GRINCH with no joyful caroling on the horizon.
Breakfast will be provided.
This program is pending for 1.0 hours of CLE credit with the State Bar of Texas and
1.0 hour of HRCI credit is approved for human resource professionals.
December 4, 2019
7:30 am - Registration/Networking
8:00 am - Presentation
9:00 am - Adjourn
The Junior League of Houston
1811 Briar Oaks Lane
Houston, TX 77027
Original source can be found here.