- Former TTLA president referred to State Bar of Texas for possible disciplinary action
- Federal jury finds DynaEnergetics did not infringe competitor’s patent
- Beaumont named in federal lawsuit alleging off-duty officer fatally shot Vidor man unprovoked
- JC jury hits Compass Bank with $370K verdict, half of amount awarded as attorney’s fees
- DLA PIPER LLP: Secures summary judgment victory on behalf of well-known economist in fraud lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from SE Texas Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.