Man alleges PHO 249 failed to warn of exposed electrical wires on sign

By Philip Gonzales | Mar 13, 2018

HOUSTON – A man is seeking damages from the owner of a Houston property after he was electrocuted by an outdoor sign.

HOUSTON – A man is seeking damages from the owner of a Houston property after he was electrocuted by an outdoor sign.

Adolfo Erazo, individually and as guardian of F.E. and Elba Erazo, filed a complaint on Feb. 25 in the Harris County District Court against PHO 249 LLC alleging negligence and other counts.

According to the complaint, the plaintiffs allege that on Feb. 26, 2016, Adolfo Earzo was an injured when he was electrocuted and fell from a ladder while inspecting an outdoor sign at defendant's Houston property. 

He alleges he sustained a spinal injury that resulted in pain and suffering, medical expenses, mental anguish and loss of earning capacity. 

The plaintiffs hold PHO 249 LLC responsible because the defendant allegedly negligently allowed electric wires to be exposed on its outdoor sign and failed to warn Adolfo Earzo of the unsafe condition.

The plaintiffs request a trial by jury and seek monetary relief of more than $1 million and such other lawful and equitable relief. They are represented by Ryan A. DeHoyos of DeHoyos & Connolly PLLC in Houston.

Harris County District Court case number 2018-12164

Want to get notified whenever we write about Harris County District Court ?

Sign-up Next time we write about Harris County District Court, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.

Organizations in this Story

Harris County District Court

More News

The Record Network