BEAUMONT – Best Lawyers in America has recognized 14 trial lawyers from Beaumont-based Provost Umphrey Law Firm in its 2018 edition for a successful year representing plaintiffs in their respective legal practices.
Equity partner Bryan Blevins earned Lawyer of the Year honors for his work with product liability cases and additional honors for personal injury, mass tort and class action litigation.
Firm attorney Matthew Matheny was selected as the plaintiffs' mass torts and class action Lawyer of the Year, with additional recognition for his work in personal injury litigation.
For the third year in a row, every Provost Umphrey equity partner was named to the Best Lawyers list.
Equity partners Edward D. Fisher, Joe J. Fisher II, James E. Payne, D'Juana Parks and David P. Wilson were named among the best for their work in personal injury litigation, while Edward Fisher and D'Juana Parks earned additional recognition for their product liability litigation work on behalf of plaintiffs.
The following firm attorneys made the 2018 list for their litigation work in these practice areas on behalf of plaintiffs:
- Darren L. Brown: Personal Injury and Product Liability;
- Guy Fisher: Product Liability;
- Aaryn Kemp Giblin: Personal Injury and Product Liability;
- J. Keith Hyde: Personal Injury and Product Liability;
- Christopher T. Kirchmer: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, Personal Injury and Product Liability;
- Colin D. Moore: Personal Injury and Product Liability; and
- Ronnie Turner Jr.: Personal Injury Litigation.