Man sues GE, claims gas range sparked fire to kitchen, attic

By John Suayan | Mar 15, 2019

HOUSTON – General Electric Co. has been implicated in a Harris County man’s product liability lawsuit.

Bradley F. Johnson is seeking damages from the Boston-based multinational conglomerate after his gas range caught on fire and caused severe damage to the kitchen and attic of his residence.

“The range sparked a fire which spread throughout the kitchen and most notably to the ceiling and attic,” the suit, which was filed on Mar. 11 in the Harris County 189th District Court, says.

Consequently, Johnson seeks unspecified monetary damages and a jury trial.

He is representing himself.

Harris County 189th District Court Case No. 2019-17971

Want to get notified whenever we write about Harris County District Court ?

Sign-up Next time we write about Harris County District Court, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.

Organizations in this Story

Harris County District Court

More News

The Record Network